Friday, July 24, 2015

July 24 2015



Surprise, surprise!!  I will be taking my first full weeks vacation in over two years next week.  All classes are still on as regularly scheduled and will be covered by Coach Marshall and Shunamon.  This does not mean you are also on vacation, this does not mean I won’t know if you skip out, they will be giving me the full report when I get back as to who put out and who didn’t, so be there.  I have left them the workouts to work off of and keep you all on track, but the classes are in their hands and I’m sure they will put their own spin on things which should be looked at as nothing but a good thing. I am more than confident you will get a great workout all week and have plenty of fun. Being able to adapt to variance is what life and true fitness is all about, so challenge yourself to accept whatever they throw at you and overcome it.  It’s good to get out of our comfort zone every now and then.  I will be leaving after tomorrow mornings class so you still have me for tonight and tomorrow - have fun and don’t miss me too much!
Conditioning:
For Time: 

25 Thrusters (75/55)
25 KB SDHP (53/35)
400 Meter Run
20 Thrusters 
20 KB SDHP 
400 Meter Run
15 Thrusters 
15 KB SDHP 
400 Meter Run

Strength:

Strict Press
7-7-7-7-7

No comments:

Post a Comment