Friday, April 15, 2016

April 15 2016

Theres been a few missing persons this week, don't make me call you out, get to the gym
Class at 4PM and 5PM Today

Strength:
On The Minute for 16 Minutes Perform:

Odd: 1 Clean + 1 Power Clean + 1 Jerk
Even: 20 Double Unders (or attempts)

Conditioning: 

For Time:

50 KB SDHP 53/35
10 Clean and Jerks 135/95  
40 KB SDHP 53/35 
8 Clean and Jerks 135/95
30 KB SDHP 53/35
6 Clean and Jerks 135/95
20 KB SDHP 53/35 
4 Clean and Jerks 135/95 
 10 KB SDHP 53/35 
2 Clean and Jerks 135/95 

A lot of people ask where to buy their protein or what kinds to buy.  Most stores are way overpriced and you can usually get the same products online a lot cheaper.  Strength.com has set up a special page for us and I have gone in and choosen some of the products I use or have used in the past and trust.  Also members using this special page will receive 10% off all orders.  This isn't some pyramid health product scheme or me selling you on some new BS product line, it's just an online store that sells the same products I've been telling you to buy all along at much better prices than you will find at GNC or any other store.  If you have questions let me know.  I know I've said it before but if you aren't at least taking post workout protein you will be slower to reach your goals whether it is weight loss or strength building so click below to get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment