Friday, September 29, 2017

September 29 2017




Most everyone has gotten me their goals and I’ve been working on plans for each you.  I’ll be giving them out Monday and also emailing you back with the same info so you have no excuse but to get right to work.  If you haven’t gotten me your goal yet, get them to my email at Breslin.dave@gmail.com asap.  If you come to class Monday and did not give me a goal I will happily dismiss you and instruct everyone to applaud and shame you out the window as you walk sadly to your car.  When you are gone we will all talk poorly about you and consider ourselves better people because you live a goalless existence and we don’t.   So get them in…

Class at 5PM Today

Conditioining:

On The minute for 18 Minutes Complete:

Min 1: 12/9 Bike Calories
Min 2: 15 Burpees
Min 3: 18 Med Ball Cleans
Min 4: 21 KB SDHP
Min 5: 24 WallBalls
Min 6: Rest


Strength:

Bench Press
7-7-5-5-5

No comments:

Post a Comment