Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 30 2015

Starting this Friday October 2nd we will be adding a 9am class on Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's. We are looking to fill this time slot with new members but current unlimited members interested in attending can contact Dave. New members interested in joining should email: Breslin.Dave@gmail.com

Most of you already know Fran from class but I’m happy to say she will be coaching all the 9am classes for us.  Fran is a Certified Personal Trainer through AAPT and a USA Level 1 Weightlifting Coach, and more importantly she has done two straight years of 1 on 1 private training with me so she knows exactly what I expect and how I teach.  I trust she will be delivering the workouts perfectly for us as we grow this time slot and hopefully more.  Don’t let her fool you though; she’s probably even tougher than me.   First 9AM class is this Friday, if you have friends interested in joining please spread the word.  




Conditioning:



4 Rounds for time of:

50 Double Unders (150 Singles)
25 Wallballs
15 Pullups

Strength:


Back Squat
5-5-3-3-3

No comments:

Post a Comment