Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4 2016



The excuses, I mean, holidays are over and it's time to get back on track.  I turn people away from the night classes regularly because if you all came we would be at full capacity.  When you don't show up you make me a liar and a thief for taking your money for nothing, I'm not OK with being either of those things so if you won't do it for yourself do it for me.  I don't want to start naming people on here and calling them out, but I'm not above it, so please don't make me do it Kevin, Karen, Melina and Kathy H. Oops.... Class at 9am,5pm and 6pm today, If you can check the workout on here you can find your way into one of them,  BE THERE! 

Conditioning:


5 Rounds for Time of:

15 Deadlifts 185/135
15 Toes to Bar

** Deadlifts should not be roughly 50-60% of max - They don't need to be unbroken but at this volume it shouldn't be the heaviest thing you've ever picked up.  

Strength:

Front Squat
7-7-5-5-5

No comments:

Post a Comment