Sunday, February 14, 2016

Schedule Changes



Unfortunately we are no longer offering the MWF 9AM classes effective immediately.  I wanted to make sure this word got out as I know a few night session people are on school vacation this week and may have been planning on attending.  Sorry for the inconvenience but Fran was offered a position at a different gym that she couldn't refuse and had to jump on right away.  Luckily this may free up some nights for her and she can cover for me in the night classes here and there. Wish her good luck next time you see her in class...  The updated schedule is as written below please spread the word to those who may not see this.  If you need to talk to me about membership options because of this not allowing you to get here enough, feel free to email me or ask me what we can do next time you're in the gym.  

Current Schedule:

Unlimited members may attend any of the classes available.  Members are encouraged to attend at least 3 classes per week.

Mondays
5:00-6:00p
6:00-7:00p

Wednesdays

5:00-6:00p
6:00-7:00p

Fridays -
5:00 – 6:00p

Saturdays – 8:30-9:30a

No comments:

Post a Comment