Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 31 2016




Breaking News:
Today is the happiest day of my life Priyanka’s last day with us!  As you may or may not know Priyanka is moving and will no longer be part of my life with us.  Priyanka has miraculously persevered through all of my attempts to make her quit and somehow stayed with us for over a year now.  When she first came in and I saw her begin to workout I thought there was no way in hell my life had come to this  she would be with us long but in all seriousness she stayed strong and gave 100% effort all the time.  She saw huge improvements,  she set goals and reached them, and bothered me daily about the diet she wouldn't fix  gained real strength and changed her body composition over time. Some of you may We will definitely miss her, not me so make sure you wish her well tonight if you see her also don’t forget to thank her for being the reason I will from now on be smiling in class.  Good Luck Priyanka no one will we'll miss you greatly in the 6PM Class....


Class at 4PM 5PM and 6PM Today

Conditioning:

As Many rounds as possible in 15 Minutes of:

15 Russian KB Swings 72/53
10 DB Strict Press 30/15
5 Strict Pullups


** Scale up to Handstand pushups for strict press or scale down to ring rows for Pullups 

Strength:
On The minute for 14 Minutes 
Odd: Barbell Row x 7 @ 60% Max
Even: Handstand hold x 25 secs 

**Scale to plank if unable to get inverted

No comments:

Post a Comment