Monday, February 25, 2019

February 25 2019




Class at 5PM and 6PM Today

This is the last week of the weight loss challenge some of you still have to weigh in tonight for week 7 but week 8 weigh ins must be done either this coming Friday night or Saturday morning.  Winner will be announced next Monday.  So far I've seen a lot of really consistent losses and I think a lot of you guys really attacked it the right way instead of just trying to crash diet for temporary results.  Hopefully you've learned something along the way about how and what you should and shouldn't be eating and will continue to eat the right way.  This is the final push so stick to your plans and see it through. 

Side Note:  It's not often I find an article or write up on the internet that I don't at least find something I disagree with but this article was sent to me by a friend and it is almost like someone read my thoughts and wrote up every answer I've ever had to anyones questions about weight loss.  I think it would be really valuable to a lot of you to read, keep and refer to this for all you weight loss questions...  Click Here: http://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/

Strength/Conditioning:

8 Minutes to establish a Max load for:

1 Squat Clean Thruster + 2 Thrusters

When Max weight is established or at 8 mins, load workout weight onto the bar and rest.  
At minute 10 begin:

3 Rounds for Time of: 
 
50 Double Unders
15 Chest to Bar Pullups*
50 Double Unders
15 Thrusters 95/65

*Sub bent over rows for those without pullups





No comments:

Post a Comment